7seeds

some11

HC Member
new pics for today.

So today, i watered and fed my plants again. They are filling out so im tinking sbout putting them into flower during the next week or so...

So heres the pics, about two hours after watering..:)
-prace

some11

HC Member
strainthinking.

I've been thinking a bit and im starting to belive my plants are some sort of AfghanxLowryder mix.
Thoughts?
-peace

Big Sky

HC Member
Re: strainthinking.

well lowryder is ruderalis- or auto-flowering genetics- wich comes from roadside autoflowering low thc mj or hemp-

and about 70-80% of indica genes on the market today are afghan or some afghan hybrid-
i didnt think you were growing an auto-
might just be my short term memory loss lol-

some11

HC Member
i dont know.

I dont know what it is yet, thats why im gurssing, 'cause they are bagseedsxD
-peace

some11

HC Member
trimmed

Ok so today i trimmed away four small fanleafs that was a bit damaged at the bottom of one of my plants.;)
That wont heart my plant right?

Big Sky

HC Member
Re: trimmed

well you would know if its an autoflower- it will do just that- auto flower under any photo period and you will not be able to stop it-
if its bagseed then its just that- bagseed-
if its west coast bag seed- if it was indoor chronic then you have some some decent genetics thats about all that could be determined -
if it was commercial bagseed, its prob mexican genetics-

some11

HC Member
sexing.

Ok, i think my babies are some sort of autoflowerstrain. Well bechause they have started to flower. Atleast three are boys. Atleast two girls and one i dont know:/

some11

HC Member
snippsnipp

So taday i cut down two of the males, the ones who showed strongest signs of manhood;) was pain to do it:'(
-Peace

Big Sky

HC Member
Re: snippsnipp

nope there just preflowering- this is something most plants do when they hit a certian age- there not actually flowering- there preflowering- showing sex- the females will continue to veg and just pop preflowers(hairs) from the nodes between the stems- males do it to and generally first to do so-
dont chalk it up to being an autoflower- trust me if it was an autoflower there will be no mistaking it-
i just se some common preflowering -
its telling you they are mature enougfh to clone or flower-

some11

HC Member

nope there just preflowering- this is something most plants do when they hit a certian age- there not actually flowering- there preflowering- showing sex- the females will continue to veg and just pop preflowers(hairs) from the nodes between the stems- males do it to and generally first to do so-
dont chalk it up to being an autoflower- trust me if it was an autoflower there will be no mistaking it-
i just se some common preflowering -
its telling you they are mature enougfh to clone or flower-
Ok, but you say its balls on thise pictures right?
I'm cinda fresking out if i did something wrong.
Sorry for poor quality..:/

Big Sky

HC Member

Ok, but you say its balls on thise pictures right?
I'm cinda fresking out if i did something wrong.
Sorry for poor quality..:/
nah homie its cool pics are fine- yeah you got the males ;)
its pretty clear- pod with hair vs sacks of balls clumping up-
you look like you got it-
that one plant is def a male- all clumped up- there just saying hey! were mature! and ready to flower!
thats all- they all generally do it now days-
now males sometimes will kinda autoflower- there males- they want to be first in line etc etc- dont we all?! lol
but they always start flowering ahead of the females in most strains- well..not always but most of the time-

best thing to do if you ever grow a batch of beans - grow them and about week 4-6 of veg take clones and mark wich plant they came from-
flower the clones-
i mark mine clone A, clone B etc-
mark the plants , plant A, plant B etc-
or chem #1, chem #2, diesel #1 and so on-
just keep a good record of what clone came from what plant-
then watch those clones in flower while your big plants are vegging-
;)
save ya hassle-
and learn some stuff about cloning etc to-
win win-

some11

HC Member
nice.

Nice, thanx for putting my mind to ease, im gonna transplnt the ladies to 3gall pots tomorrow, the pots i have is filled as dickxD picture are from one of the males i just cut downxD
-peace

some11

HC Member
transplanted

Ok, so today i transplanted my four girls (big sky your crystalballs have been right again, you are now my god!) into some 4 gall pots. With the same soil a have used my whole grow.
I have lifted my lights abot three feet away from the plants to get some height on them;)
Im gonna start flowering any day now:)

-peace;)

some11

HC Member
girls are formin;)

My babies are starting to fill out and i've put them in flower two days ago;)

-peace

Big Sky

HC Member
Re: male.

yeah-
its a good way to choose a male as bad as it may smoke-
just like females the males can give nice clues to whos the stronger breeder with a few dry puffs of that magic stuff-
but if i was out of weed-
i'd just clean my pipe or something lol

some11

HC Member
trimming

I have a small question. Is it a good idea to trim some of the lower fanleafs? To let the plant focus on growing more smokable plant as i have just put it in flower?
-Peace

Big Sky

HC Member
Re: trimming

I have a small question. Is it a good idea to trim some of the lower fanleafs? To let the plant focus on growing more smokable plant as i have just put it in flower?
-Peace
yes!
this is where the term "sucker leaves" comes from- those leaves do just that- suck up sunlight and growth from the top of the plant-
i hack off any lower large fan leaves from about the center of the plant down-
i cut those small limbs that produce the tiny penut sized buds as well at the bottom of the main stem-
feel free to trim all the leaves you want- they will reproduce anyway uin a few weeks-
then hack em again-

some11

HC Member
trimmed

Ok so today i trimmed the four girls.
I'll let the pics speak for them selves.
1st pic is before trim;)