7seeds

some11

HC Member
purple haze.

Ok i sm alleready starting to plan my next grow an i am shure i want to grow a sativa plant. The once i am thinking about is 1 or 2 purple haze plants and 1 or 2 white widows.
I know white widow is a bitch to grow but anyone who has any expirience with purple haze? Is it hard to grow?

-(smoke in) peace

Big Sky

HC Member
Re: purple haze.

i find WW easy to grow -
honestly no strain can be locked down to a certain growth patern unless your doing the selections , breeding etc, yourself over many years- even then theres always different phenos , traits, and variation between offspring-
clone onlys can be done because theres no variation-so you can tech lock down a specific growth pattern/feeding etc on that strain each run time after time-
fems are more stable with variation because there inbreed but there hermie characteristics and hybrid vigor become less stable from fem breeding-
this is why i do reg stock only- you get some variations to play with- a choice to breed or not with the males- and can keep a mother of your fav pheno- then later if you breed it with something else, you get new stuff to play with , new keepers etc- the cycle continues, hybrid vigor is gained, even through ibl lines doing backcrosses through reg seed stock- it just adds rather then takes-

sativas like purple haze will have a long flowering period-
they tend to stretch more and grow taller- so lst, scrog, super cropping, topping and fimming will all be right up your alley on a sativa -
and frequent...
but there usually very rewarding with large colas, big crops of high thc buds-

some11

HC Member
water and nutes;)

Ok so today i watered my plants again my stemms was starting to purple up crazy!(pic) and my flowering goes crazy slow. So i gave them a shitload of P. So i'll se how it goes;)

-(smoke in) peace;)

some11

HC Member
30 days

Ok, i found out that my girls are 30 days into flower today so, does they look like they are doing ok?
When i look at other strains after 30 days of flower they look like they have alot larger colas:/
Any thoughts?

some11

HC Member
uppdatetime!

Allright uppdatetime, my babes are starting to fill out a bit now i got about 10 more inches to the bulb so i have moved them to the side of the reflector..

Pics!
-(smoke in) peace

some11

HC Member
yeah man!

Yeah man its good to share opinions and advice and helo eachother out doode;)

Got some frost on my buds now yeah!
Pics from today NON-HPS for once;)

some11

HC Member
you guys!

Hey you guys! Today i got a timer for my light! Yeah thats right, i have actually gone two tomes a day to turn on and of my lights for all this timexD
I allso watered and fed my plants today one of my plants showed signs of to much Nitrogen in the mix so i cut out the GROW part of it. So now im just feeding with BLOOM and MICRO on "late flowering" rates..

They are coming allong quite nicely!
I'll uppload pics when i botherxD stoned right now:)

-(smoke in) peace;)

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
Super Mod
Re: you guys!

Looking great some11! Congrats on the timer :) I gotta get caught up on your journal

some11

HC Member
blooming;)

Yeah they are flowering allright;) had to tie upp one of the main Colas.
Pics;)
-(smoke in) peace;)

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Re: blooming;)

Beautiful Colas brotha :D
when it comes harvest time those are gonna look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good :D

some11

HC Member
over fed

Ok. I might have gone abit crazy on my nutes lately. The plants are showing some signs of over feeding. So I wont bother to flush them, but next watering i think i will just give them water and no nutes what so ever.. I think ill be harvesting in about15-20 days from now so ill stop feeding them now and flush them real good one week before harvest?

Any thougts?

-(smoke in) peace;)

some11

HC Member
watered today.

I watered my babies today. Only water, no nutes. As you can see on one of my pics one of them showed signs of overfeefing so i gave them only water today.

Feedback would be nice;)
-(smoke in) peace;)

some11

HC Member
Re: watered today.

Sucks to be me:( had to hack down my babes yesturday, because of some complications:( trics were slightly cloudy so i hope it wasnt a total waste. wet weight about 500 grams. So now the cure start!;)
I would like to thank all the people that have helped me, and it has been a learning journey;) stay tuned for next grow;)