Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Weed field!

Plato

HC Member
Haha, I just got this game a few weeks ago and I haven't played it too much so I didn't reach that level. But that is pretty awesome! :) Is this map a particular place? Or is it a creative creation of its designers?

Tomoyo

HC Member
I can't remember i have to look what level it is.

SweedOne

Divine Moments of Truth
HC Member
This game was alot of fun. i like how you can fly air planes and attack helicopters etc. i would just get stoned and play the class with c4. and run around demolishing houses. THATS IT. haha. you play on computer or console?

hydr1

I'm Banned
Sweed...this chick would fit in good in our crew...she's a ride or die west coaster smokin blunts and gamin.,,talkin mad shit lol.

Tomoyo

HC Member
Sweed...this chick would fit in good in our crew...she's a ride or die west coaster smokin blunts and gamin.,,talkin mad shit lol.
yup you come where I live it's Jap Pride over here lol. I'm commander of this ship and pilot of this plane. the Japanese americans here where I live we're the staple of the community. Oh and I play console by the way. PS3 I also got an original super famicom in the box and everything with it. Of course it's all in Japanese. the Japanese playstation store isn't as good as the american one believe it or not..but I can get the japanese games though. got everything region free.

on PC i usually play that old ass game..Battlefield 1942 lol I still love that.it never gets old to me.

Stoner

ooops stoooned
Weed field. Sweet! That's is awesome

Bf1942 is sick I used to get high, have my buddy jump I'm my jeep and runn down dudes haaha

Tomoyo

HC Member
Weed field. Sweet! That's is awesome

Bf1942 is sick I used to get high, have my buddy jump I'm my jeep and runn down dudes haaha
The weed fields are by these two houses where we shoot down these drug cartel members in south america on that level...I have to look it up..then at the end of the mission this tank comes by and shells the shit out of us! it got crazy but I just swing out an RPG and slam it a couple times and BOOM bitch! hahahah

Shipahoy

HC Member
The weed fields are by these two houses where we shoot down these drug cartel members in south america on that level...I have to look it up..then at the end of the mission this tank comes by and shells the shit out of us! it got crazy but I just swing out an RPG and slam it a couple times and BOOM bitch! hahahah

They have single plants in BF2 but i cant remember what map. 1942 is an awesome game too, the submarine and battleship, can't touch that shit, lol. I'm surprised you play 1942 instead of BF2 though. Bf2 is my favorite game to date. I've been slowly migrating back to BF2 from BC2 because of 2 reasons. Ingame voip doesnt work and only 32 players in BC2, 4 man squads, bc2 wtf? The graphics, sound and gameplay of BC2 is awesome. I play PC for all, console just to slow of gameplay...

Tomoyo

HC Member
They have single plants in BF2 but i cant remember what map. 1942 is an awesome game too, the submarine and battleship, can't touch that shit, lol. I'm surprised you play 1942 instead of BF2 though. Bf2 is my favorite game to date. I've been slowly migrating back to BF2 from BC2 because of 2 reasons. Ingame voip doesnt work and only 32 players in BC2, 4 man squads, bc2 wtf? The graphics, sound and gameplay of BC2 is awesome. I play PC for all, console just to slow of gameplay...
Yes, that is something console gaming is still stuck in the "stone age" if you will..is mods and stuff..but do not get me wrong, I do love my PS3 but there are just some games like you mention that are best on PC than a console

Shipahoy

HC Member
I agree. Like you say, some games are really fun on console. A couple friends, some fire bud, and some Mario Cart and that was an afternoon of fun, lol. Have you played BF2 yet? I know you'd like that if you like BC2.

Tomoyo

HC Member
I havnt actually..what are the differences between that and Bad Company 2? I've only started to recently get into BC2. I played 1943 as my first game..It's an okay game, I just wish it was more in-depth instead of just a budget game for only multi-player. Add more maps maybe or campaign modes but for 15 dollars you can't go wrong.

Shipahoy

HC Member
I havnt actually..what are the differences between that and Bad Company 2? I've only started to recently get into BC2. I played 1943 as my first game..It's an okay game, I just wish it was more in-depth instead of just a budget game for only multi-player. Add more maps maybe or campaign modes but for 15 dollars you can't go wrong.
You got it down, you feel the same way i do about 1943. Bc2 is very similar imo(its same frostbite engine). Bf2 adds jets, 64 player servers, 6man squads, in game voip works, a commander that squad leaders talk to and can place artillery strikes, car and supply drops. The biggest thing is the 64man servers, just more fun with lots of ppl, imo. You can pickup BF2 for like $10 now.

Tomoyo

HC Member
You got it down, you feel the same way i do about 1943. Bc2 is very similar imo(its same frostbite engine). Bf2 adds jets, 64 player servers, 6man squads, in game voip works, a commander that squad leaders talk to and can place artillery strikes, car and supply drops. The biggest thing is the 64man servers, just more fun with lots of ppl, imo. You can pickup BF2 for like $10 now.
I am impressed with the new Vietnam add-on for BC2. very challenging. My favorite thing to do is fly the Zero in 1943 I'll look into BC2 sometime. but right now pretty occupied with what i already play

Shipahoy

HC Member
I have yet to get Vietnam but played for a minute at a friends house on PC. Its fun. Hahaha, the Zero suits you, lmao, no offense seriously... If you like flying a zero, you gotta get into a modern day J-10(which is whats used by the Chinese on Wake Island 2007 for BF2) they are to much fun. Basically all modern day vehicles and weapons, very fast and fun...

Wellens190

HC Member
I have been contacted by the forum Admin. Don't know what the problem was but for now things appear to be working for me. Thanks

Top Bottom