Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BCS National Championship

Tomoyo

HC Member
Anyone watching the Auburn/Oregon BCS game on right now? I went to University of Washington (the Huskies) I was surprised they won and beat Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl. That had to be the biggest upset in the BCS this year I think.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Watching the game as well and trying to catch up on HC. go huskies lol

Tomoyo

HC Member
Watching the game as well and trying to catch up on HC. go huskies lol
wonder what team Locker could end up with..I'm NOT Seahawks fan by any means. I love me some Cowboys! It's all about the blue and silver They sucked this year but we'll see next season what Jason Garrett can do with them.

ShaggyGT

I'm Banned
wonder what team Locker could end up with..I'm NOT Seahawks fan by any means. I love me some Cowboys! It's all about the blue and silver They sucked this year but we'll see next season what Jason Garrett can do with them.
Good to know there is another Cowboy fan here. I have been a fan since I was a kid, always will be no mattter what. :cool:

Tomoyo

HC Member
Good to know there is another Cowboy fan here. I have been a fan since I was a kid, always will be no mattter what. :cool:
Yeaaah baby. Tex Schramm would be proud. I remember being a little girl watching them on TV in Japan when Troy Aikman, Emitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and Prime Time Deion Sanders were the Dynasty. I think Dallas has the talent Jason Garrett needs to fill in pre-madonnas like Dez Bryant that no BS crying won't slide there..he needs to display some disciplinary attitude like Parcells did.

ShaggyGT

I'm Banned
Yeaaah baby. Tex Schramm would be proud. I remember being a little girl watching them on TV in Japan when Troy Aikman, Emitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and Prime Time Deion Sanders were the Dynasty. I think Dallas has the talent Jason Garrett needs to fill in pre-madonnas like Dez Bryant that no BS crying won't slide there..he needs to display some disciplinary attitude like Parcells did.
Yep I remember those days and the Super Bowls they won. They will get to the Super Bowl soon enough, they just have some things to iron out. Romo getting injured early in the season really screwed their season this year. I think he has great potential as a quartback, with a good offensive line he would be unstoppable but unfortunately we dont. They will get with it next season though!!!

Tomoyo

HC Member
This game is something else. it's tied up now..I wanna see this get into overtime..that's when it gets interesting!

Top Bottom