Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling all/Any Glass blowers

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Im trying to put together a Glass school for San Diego and wanted to see who can point me in the right direction for Torches. please let me know if anyone has any information that can help. Thanks

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Yea ill post the space were using today. Cleaning it out and getting the wood ready. I gotta buy a lathe now and get a big ass fan o suck all that shit out.

I am still motivated to get it going even though I have everyone telling me it'll be hard as hell. Where theres a way , theres me lol

I think the class is already full lol Filling it is the easy thing. Finding the tools for it all is a pain in the butt.

If you guys have anything I can use , let me know. Hope everyone is doing good.

GreyHairedDevil

Supporter
hows the room coming along? I cant wait to watch you guys try and make stuff for the first time. Its gonna be a lot of laughs.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
the room is almost done. 80% so far and should be done tomorrow.

I wanted to see if you can make some more tubes for me? we have a lathe (1 sided) to make bubblers. Let me know when you can bring your torch

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
NIce , rooms almost ready. took this 10 min ago

GreyHairedDevil

Supporter
Been super busy at work this week. Tomorrow I am going to load up my gear and bring it over. I hope there are people to help lug the stuff up the stairs my back is shot. Norco to the rescue.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
We plan to make and sell. First we have to get good at it.

Its almost ready to go and we should get busier now that GW is open again.

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
Just got the menu email, glad to hear you guys are back in action!! Will be looking forward to seeing the glass work you guys do and hope to one day be able to afford some. :) Looking forward to seeing some of the final products. :good:

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
I was just wondering if you guys will be creating a how-to video for glass blowing or even your grow class? It would be a good investment for those that are living a fair distance away and are unable to attend your class sessions.

kamr6one9

HC Member
hell yeah mang!!!!!!!!!!! this sounds hella dope mang if u neeed a hand let me knoe brutha ill come out n help if im free for the day.... cant wait to see wat gemz come out of the GDUBZ hope u had a goood holidays nuggz and keep up the good work!! be safe yall peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom