Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

closet grow

johnny4201

HC Member
Closet grow~~
Update on my grow! LOOK
Hello every one i am new to this forum so bare with me. This is pretty my my first closet grow. I am fairly new to the growing world. I have been reading and
[COLOR=#009900 !important]researching[/COLOR] for a while now. I just want help from my fellow Cannabis friends!
so my closet is 8'hx4'wx3d and i cleaned it right out.

And then i went out bought a 2 tear green house, Then i bought a 35w florescent, And 4 100w clear lights ( i believe this will create the perfect light not sure ;/) i only have one
[COLOR=#009900 !important]installed[/COLOR] and hooked up right know with the florescent, What i did is went out got some early pearl, Some kush seeds two kinds not to sure what yet. But in total i have 15 planted (only bc im not sure if any are [COLOR=#009900 !important]male or female[/COLOR] and im also starting some for a friend) so dont think im going over board bc in reality ill only leave 2-3 up going (female) and 3-5 males in a another closet for edibles.

So in the green house i have a 3 inch fan blowing air around. Then inside the florescent is a foot from planters. Then out side on
[COLOR=#009900 !important]the door[/COLOR] in the inside i have my 100w 10 inchs up pointing in the tent. At the 5'11/8 on the door on the out side i cut a hole and put a 6 inch fan to take air out. NEED TIPS ON EVERYTHING PLEASE. Most of all i need tips on [COLOR=#009900 !important]organic fertilizers[/COLOR], good [COLOR=#009900 !important]mediums[/COLOR], And also what your in put on stim-root No1 . 0.1% iba. Just thought id give it a try! so please hit me up! will up date pics tomorrow. Thanks Again Everyone: LET THE PLANT GROW!!!
this was back sept 19. I didnt get any response on the last place hope you guys will all help. the last photos will be an update from today. aso if any one knows how to make creams please pm me. Im using a Organic miracle grow medium with some perlite, and vermiculite. Im happy okay well its not letting me put pics up so ill send a link please check it out

NOSIS

HC Member
Get rid of ur light setup it's worthless when it comes to vegg n flowering only thing those r good for r seedlings or the first week or two of vegg go with a 600watt hps-ms setup of ya want quality not sum reg LOL u might even want to go 1000watt. I run two 600watts n my flower room and 1 1000watt n my vegg room and T5 4' 8bulb for my seedlings and clones

johnny4201

HC Member
Get rid of ur light setup it's worthless when it comes to vegg n flowering only thing those r good for r seedlings or the first week or two of vegg go with a 600watt hps-ms setup of ya want quality not sum reg LOL u might even want to go 1000watt. I run two 600watts n my flower room and 1 1000watt n my vegg room and T5 4' 8bulb for my seedlings and clones

Hey thanks i appreciate the feedback. I was wondering a bout doing a full light spectrum for flower and a 12/12. Right now i have 2 100w CFL then i have 2 60w CFL. 18/6. I woke up this morning and the cord for the lights was unplugged. The plants where wilted a little is it bad will they spike up. And what do you think about indoucing a 12/12 right now to see what is male or female. do males have anything coming out of the top or is it all just leaf and side growth ? Thanks again

Top Bottom