Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coco and nute questions or tips

Haile I Grow

HC Member
ok i got roots organic 707 blend mainly coco.hydro farm coco chips,botanicare 20 free samples of hydroLlite,mykos,so its basicly a soiless medium w mass perlite..ok here is my new nutes....

hydrodynamics
got mother plant a.b
cot clones liquid
clonex gel.

botanicare.pro grow ,liquid karma,seaplex

golden triangle snow storm,gravity hardner

roots organics lineup for coco...

budah grow,bloom
trinity
aincient amber
extreme seranade

last run i used fox farm lineup w the humbolt additives at the end not saying im not happy w the results but this is a hands on thing any suggestions....

Respect for your time...a young farmer!

Last edited:

Snow Crash

HC Member
I'd love to help but there is a communication barrier to break through here. I'm not entirely sure I grasp what you are saying, nor do I believe you're going to completely understand what I put here for you.

You don't need that much of the Macro nutrients. Mother plant A+B, Pure Blend Pro Grow, and Buddha Grow... That's a lot of high nitrogen fertilizer...

The things you list that I have experience with are Clone-X Gel, liquid Karma, Seaplex, Snow Storm, and Gravity.
The Clone-x is good stuff, use as directed, don't be shy with it.
Liquid Karma is a god send in coco and I absolutely love the stuff, worth the $ to buy it by the 2.5 gallon size IMO.
Seaplex is a high quality kelp extract, you couldn't do much better.
Snow Storm disappointed me in the last grow, but if you wait until trichomes start forming to use it, and use at full strength, you'll get better results than without it.
Gravity is very touchy stuff and with this product less is more. Use it for 2 feedings over the course of 4 to 5 days and make sure you drop the Ec under 1.0 and get plenty of runoff. Adding a magnesium dominant foliar spray will help your plant deal with the "super-charging" effect. I try to use it when flowering is waning and before swelling has begun, around day 35 or 40.

Roots Organics 707 is also a primarily peat based product. There's likely less than 30% coco in that mixture. As such I'd suggest you keep a close eye out for calcium and magnesium deficiency. Keep some crushed dolomite lime handy so you can top dress the mix periodically with a teaspoon of it.

Haile I Grow

HC Member
no i use the mother a/b for the mothers only.

snow just is really good as foiler !

so 1 tsp of lime every watering?

i use the vegatation side of nutes for veging then ill switch to bloom nutes . im not that dumb bro! lol

thanks for your input

Top Bottom