Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DabCity.com - Glass , Nails , dabbers

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to let HC know well have Dabcity.com up soon. We will take requests on what you want us to carry. We will try to make the connection for you and get you the best deals. Its day old so far so still working on it.

http://www.dabcity.com

View attachment 40494

use coupon code "hydrocanna" and get
10% OFF

Big Sky

HC Member
lots of headies- i think that true functional art not only sells great but is awesome in its own right-
it might cost a little more sometimes, but its a persons true work of art-
and you can smoke out of it! wooo!
i also think that small pocket sized but thick glass spoon pipes are a huge market man- you can take them anywhere, there cheap and if you have to there easy as fook to get rid of or destroy-
leave a small footprint etc-
i always have headies at home but my spoon in my pocket sees more herb for sure on a daily basis-
cool website- i'll order next month hows that sound? i need a new spoon anyway ;)
my last one i had for a few years and the bowl caved in- go pyrex for sure- cheap glass don't last!

redbud

HC Member
dab city

Hell yeah good prices and a lot of glass is all I ask for

smokeweeddd420!

HC Member
I say check out (No web site is configured at this address.) they got the joooog its like wholesale prices but the glass is a little thin

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Sky

HC Member
aww man (no website configured under this adress ) is fook awesome lol bwahahaha
sorry- i'm high

420Paradise

HC Member
Still can't access the website, what's up with it?... Also, if you guys can get DaGlassWorks pieces are pretty sick down here in San Diego.

Top Bottom