Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everything is shutting down in my area, what about you?

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
All 4 dispensaries in my neighborhood, which have different owners, were open yesterday, but were locked up and a total ghost town today.. Is this happening in your neighborhoods yet? I know this has to be related to that Federal warning about closing all California spots,but this is insane..

Tomoyo

HC Member
I live in Washington and they're doing the same. Saw men with the DEA jackets. President Obama.. Or I call him Dictator. Ordered that they be all closed to please his big pharmaceutical buddies.. God forbid he upsets them.

Tomoyo

HC Member
Haven't you heard though? If states that got medical dispensaries, will lose federal funding all together. UNLESS they agree to close them...This war the Feds are doing to our states. Time to rebel and lock and load

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
I hear ya. People too easily blame the figurehead and not the actual persons attacking and destroying Medical Marijuana. Obama clearly has an almost non existent role in MMJ fight, and has gone out of his way to avoid talking about it every time.. He's just a signing hand and a talking head. All Presidents are. They honestly have no ultimate power and congress keeps any president, left or right, from implementing their own personal agenda. Obama couldnt legalize Marijuana even if he wanted to.. its not up to him..
The people who need to be held accountable are Eric Holder, and each City DA that is going after Marijuana. The DEA and ATF and any other agencies that are working every day to entrap and dismantle legitimate MMJ operations.

That being said, Obama has clearly been given the briefings to publicly say he supports the Federal Authorities going after Medical Marijuana now. this is for one simple reason. Californians voted NO on Prop 19... The press conference clearly stated California as the target, not other states. If Prop 19 had passed we'd be in a different situation right now.. Prop 19 failing gave the Federal Government the momentum to say "hey most people in California dont like marijuana so lets get rid of what most people don't like" The reality is most Californians DO want Medical Marijuana or dont care either way, its the illegal growers, alcohol industry, pharma industry, textile industry and others that made sure enough votes were there to fail the bill... Obviously Medical Marijuana passed in 1996.. Crime did not go up, no harm was done. People got safe access to high quality medicine and everybody was happy and street dealing disappeared... And it looks like the DA's problem with MMJ is that people are "making a profit" on it... Not that its caused problems or is a dangerous drug that needs to be reigned in..

I'm definitely dissapointed in the recent events. And no, don't lock & load over Marijuana, save that for when there are people attacking your home with the intent of harming you...:)

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Its getting pretty crazy around here and a lot of shops are closing

Goda Green

Hell Berry Is da Shiznit
HC Member
I agree With you on the save the ammo for the Fed's when they Bust Down your Door. I have no qwoms With Protecting my home From "ANY INVADER NO MATTER THE 3 LETTER JACKET" Keep this in mine you are a US citizen And have the RIGHT to protect your self No matter foreign or domestic, And Keep this in mind as WELL THEY WORK FOR US SO WE ALL NEED TO STAND UP AND KICK THEM FED'S OUT OF ARE STATES. And Take Back Whats Ares From the Fat Cat's in the white house.

Geo420

HC Member
Yeah Michigan is hit also, but yesterday I seen most shops opened and are in full operation;) Michigan is going to be a nightmare for the feds, I think if we voted today TOTAL legalization would be passed by a high percentage, no question in my mind! I have a feeling this is the feds last stand, or I hope so because it looks to get real ugly real fast.

Dr. Kannabis

HC Member
Here in CO we have a team set up to fight the DEA and help medical marijuana. The only thing I know that has happen here though is one of the owners of a dispencerys that I know took in a box of money to the bank and they told them we don't take weed money because it smelled like weed what the fuck I thought money was money an it's not fuckin blood money it's hard working Americans money

smokeweeddd420!

HC Member
If anyone wants to help vallejo check my thread im trying to blow this site up we need help plzcheck my most recent threads i want emails from everyone we stand up and say keep weed around insead of hiding and letting them take it

gstyle7498

HC Member
i would love to help..yea like goda green said they work for us..we need to unite the ppl and forget about what the rules are..we need to take the civil rights movement as a template for what we should do...they new it was wrong..MLK jr had it right..make it public show the world...just think if u had sick ppl blocking the doors of a shop that was getting raided not letting the DEA out..then they would have to move them..just think of that picture..ppl dieing from cancer getting dragged to jail..ppl in wheel chairs get ripped off there chairs and dragged to jail..that would get on ntional news...then ppl couldnt pretend they dnt know anything..even if someone is opposed to weed..i really dnt think they would b ok if they saw sick ppl...ppl who need it getting dragged to jail.and just wait if a sick person dies in jail or from the stress of getting arested..there is no way in hell that would b ok with anyone..the government killing ppl..there a lost and lost of laws cops dnt inforce...like in my town its aginst the law to spit on the ground..but none is in jail for doing it..cuz almost everyone will spit on the ground at some time in ther life...the government wants to keep it quite..they know its not bad for u...they know that pharmisutical drugs are worse and ppl die from them all the time..but do u see that on TV..or do u see stuff about how bad weed is..us as a ppl run this country and the world..if we open ppls eyes to the truth about weed and stop worring about whats legal and whats not..thats when things will really change..we need to get out off the court room and into the streets...idk the guys name..but patiant 0..he can smoke totaly legaly..what he told the judge was..tell me what anybody would do..lose there site or brake the law to keep it..and he wouldnt go blind for anyone or any law..the judge agreed..do we all get it now..lets get out of the shadows and into the light..i can see a change already since we started speaking up..we have medical MJ now

Top Bottom