Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GHS/Big Buddha Cheese

TheCheeseMan

HC Member
I just thought I'd share some pics here in the GHS section. I have three cheese phenos, two indica and one sativa dominent pheno. The sativa turns a nice purple hue and smells somewhat like grapes imo. One of the indicas has some nice red pigments, (currently waiting for full cure).

All were grown in soil with GH Bio Grow and Bio Bloom under a 400w hps. harvested between 8 - 9.5 weeks

baby cheese

cheese mommas

and now the good stuff...

dangreen

LEGAL GROWER
HC Member
Gotta love those pic's great shots. Those plants really turned out chronic. Rethinking about GHS again gave them up after my trainwreck.

NL

HC Member
That looks like some killer smoke. Love the shots of the one late in flowering with purplish/yellow leaves. She looks ready! :D

Myles-of-Green

myles117@GC
HC Member
dammm dude, so thats how you do it huh? :big_boss:

Very impressive man! Im so stoked bout my chiesel after lookin at those pics :D

matt

HC Member
that cheese looks awsome some wicked colours hope mine turns out like that mind you its an outdoor grow indoor bloom(ive only got a 250watt hps with osram plus bulb,better than jack shit suppose),ive got a "cheese" seed from ghs.co on the go at the moment
up the greenhouse in my back garden.at the moment its about 2 n half foot tall and nice and bushy cuss i topped em about 5 weeks ago,so it resulted in 2 main branches growing
in the same place(this is my prefered method)as i personally get larger yields,also my AK48 "from NIRVANA SEED CO.£9 is all i paid for 10 regular seeds",has just germinated and got its 1st set of true leaves,ive also got "GRAPEFRUIT"from FEMALE SEEDS NL.(unfortunately ive only got 2 seeds left,99.9%female and the seed company went tits up,should be back in buisness soon though ive heard&read on ther website)cant wait 2 get the GF on the grow again,even with just a 250 i got over 3.6 oz off 1 topped plant,amazing smell,taste and buzz aswell as yield.but 4 yield my best was the AK48,it was grown in same way except it had 2n half months veg and was topped twice,i got just under 5 oz dry of wicked bud(2 bongs worth got me ripped n ive been a smoker 4 15 years now)not only that it looked gorgeous smelt great and the buds were dense and packed with trichomes.will put all pics up soon,(when ive sorted out how 2)later matt

TheCheeseMan

HC Member
4 yield my best was the AK48,it was grown in same way except it had 2n half months veg and was topped twice,i got just under 5 oz dry of wicked bud(2 bongs worth got me ripped n ive been a smoker 4 15 years now)not only that it looked gorgeous smelt great and the buds were dense and packed with trichomes.will put all pics up soon,(when ive sorted out how 2)later matt
high matt,

glad to see your first post was in my thread :afro2:

ive always wanted to try ak47, your ak48 sounds great. To upload pics, just go to your album, and click upload pictures. I found that it wont let you upload anything over 2mb, dont know why, but u have to resize them.

Gizmoe

Addicted to Growing
HC Member
Nice buds man..... loving the colors..... hope the Big Budda's Blue Cheese i got going looks that nice

TheCheeseMan

HC Member
those are beautiful in everyway bud
whats up dank, glad to see u stopped by! how was rothbury, from what i hear it was Bad ASS. I did experience some deficiencies towards harvest, but after a few more runs im sure i'll get it dialed in to perfection. Im budding those three mommas now, maybe ill post some pics of that in the future. hope the clones i cut prior to that are strong, so i can continue to keep these phenos.

Looking great bro.
greetings CannMan, thank you for the complement :D

Nice buds man..... loving the colors..... hope the Big Budda's Blue Cheese i got going looks that nice
high gizmo. i have some BB blue cheese seed too, i'll pop em once i get some room to spare, i currently have 4 chiesels, and 2 buddha haze in progress at the moment. Id love to see some pics of your bluecheese grow.

Top Bottom