Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GHS Super Lemon Haze

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
This was originally in my journal though i would put it here

Super Lemon Haze report
Product:
- Super Lemon Haze
Breeder:- Green House
Availability:- Online

Overall Rating:- 9 on a 1-10
Potency:- 9 on a 1-10
Yield:- Average
Ease of Grow: 8 on a 1-10
Appearance:- 9 on a 1-10
Odor:- It actually has a lemony smell almost like lemon heads candy
Taste:- Hazey taste with hints of lemon
Effect:- Man this shit gets me loaded. I can't think straight, get all giggly, make up stupid songs for everything
Cure Time:- 2 weeks
Stature:- A tall sativa
Indoor / Outdoor:- Indoor
Odor of Grow:- Medium scent
Smell:-lemon flowers
Amount of Buds Consumed:About an ounce so far
Germ. Rate:- all five seeds germed
Phenotype:- i have two noticeably different types. One looks almost exactly like Super Silver Haze
Recommended:- Highly

Vegetation Wattage Used:- 400w MH
Vegetation Time:- 3 to 4 Weeks
Cloning:-I have like a 70/30 rate with this strain

Fertilization Used:- Flora nova , super thrive.
Bloom Wattage Used:- 1600w HPS
Flower Time:- 12 weeks
Grow Style:- untouched
Average Plant Height:- 4 1/2 feet
Average Yield per Plant:- Only got 65 g's on this first plant
Fertilization Used:- Flora Nova, Kool Bloom, Molasses, Super Thrive.

This Plant is definitely the best I have grown so far. It was worth the hype man that first hit feels like your lungs are going to explode.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

NL

HC Member
Primo nug, RJ. You rocked that strain out man for sure, the buds look lovely and I'm sure you've been getting blown off it for days since. :dance: :Smoker: :bong:

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
Been smoking soo much it is almost gone. That's okay i have about three others almost ready to flush.

Deth

Organic
HC Member
Cool, great report man this strain is in my top ten list to order at the moment.

Nor Cal

HC Member
Great report Jay. We have some kind of SSH cross in our clone closet. Hope it turns out any where near that man.

DaDDy FaTsAcKs

DaDDy FaTsAcKs
HC Member
thats the shit im buying here real soon ive been eyeballing it for a week or so

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
Lemon Drop. Anything like Lemon Skunk ?

For sure man, Great pics, and wicked weed

You Go Man .. .. .. :)

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
Yeah the Super Lemon Haze is outstanding. I have topped all the new plants this round and it looks like I will definitely get more per plant this round. I still have about 6 weeks until I can taste the Lemon again.

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
Yeah the Super Lemon Haze is outstanding. I have topped all the new plants this round and it looks like I will definitely get more per plant this round. I still have about 6 weeks until I can taste the Lemon again.

Awesome. Do ya have a smoke report on thy, Lemon .. ?

J/K Bro ..

Stoner

ooops stoooned
do you top all the tops or just the one middle one?

just curious

Vic Rattlehead

Peace Sells?
HC Member
Thanks Jay. I have 2 SLH just starting to flower right now. Its my first grow so idk how itll compare to yours.

Ill get as good of a report as i can once its cured and all...Ill put some pics in here too if i remember

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
no grow pix jay?
I have to look, this was a while ago. Out of the 10 beans I popped I got one stellar one. It was the first one and me being a rookie didn't clone it. The rest were well kinda average. I actually try and stay away from greenhouse now though.

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
I went digging throught the photo pile here is what I could find. Keep in mind these are all cell phone pics so thats probably why I never put em up

Top Bottom