Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GWseeds - Herijuana IBL

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Well its been a while now that we have been talking about breeding our gear with other strains that have grabbed our attention for medical purposes. Being in the MMJ field I see people needing hard hitting OG's . So i plan to make my own hybrids since I have an eye for what people need.

My rep should speak for itself as well as Vaders. We plan to come together and share our gear under the "Death Star Genetics " Brand. We will document the Males and females used for all of our projects.

This project so happens to be my first major contribution to DSG. I have selected a group of Herijuana's and have set them up ready for stage 2.

They are topped and flushed today. more info to come but i wanted to share some pics is all.

Herijuana IBL x VSOG F1

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Death Star Genetics Research Lab - Breeding Project - Herijuna IBL

Update: 1/30/2011 - 20 Selected Herijuana's Cloned

So today was the day for my selected Heri's to get cloned. They are about 3 feet tall (before cloning) so its about time to grab the first round of cuts.

I took (4) Clones from every teen so far. My plan with these clones is to root everything (first of course) and flower 1 clone from each teen to find the sex of all of them.

Once i get the sex I'll be ready to move forward with creating the next room for them to go into. I'll veg the other 3 from each teen while sexing the 1st one and have a decent size for the next level.

They are pretty healthy and all the clones taken are a great size. I flushed the teens last week and will start upping the ppms to about 800 - 850 next week.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator

NL

HC Member

lookin good up in hurrrr

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member

How would you guys describe the flavor of Herijuana IBL? What medium did you guys do the testing in?

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Ah man I wish I still had my old Heri mom...not a big yielder but the taste and quality were A+.

TMGGENETICS

HC Member

****Bump**** What ever happened here? Was the cross completed? Is there another journal somewhere?

Top Bottom