Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

heavy harvest?

king420

HC Member
i used to use a ton of AN products when i started growing but after spending a ton if cash and getting shit results, i switched to GH and WOW. now im getting serious harvests for a quarter of the cost, and i use half as many products. just my opinion but maybe u should try something else

gstyle7498

HC Member
its my first grow so i dnt know about other nutes..but i use technaflora nutes B.C line..recipie for sucess its all written down for me i think its easy..but i dnt know how good they really are...i like them tho..

ITEMnine

HC Member
i also used the technaflora recipe for success starter kit for my first grow and it worked well and it is super cheap... you get lots of stuff with it too and even a little tub of cloning gel which i used and had no issues with. I have also used the GH go box of nutes before and it worked just as good.
at the moment I use canna's line of nutrients for my coco grows and all i can say is WOW. they have a thing on their site in which you add your res. size and if you are using hard, medium or soft water and what you want the measurements in... then it gives you a print out for your entire grow from start to finish telling you what to use and it is dead on.
i use the canna A and canna B formula... cannazym, rhizotonic and PK 13/14 .... some people go through an entire grow with just the A & B bottles. it's good shit man lol.

Big Sky

HC Member
i used to use a ton of AN products when i started growing but after spending a ton if cash and getting shit results, i switched to GH and WOW. now im getting serious harvests for a quarter of the cost, and i use half as many products. just my opinion but maybe u should try something else
GH! yeah! shazam!

jiggabojones

reform first-legalze latr
HC Member
canna has givin me the best results in coco .i use hygrozyme instead of the cannazyme personally .

Top Bottom