Hello Fellow Herbist!

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Hows everyone :D
I seemed to stumble apon this site and so far i love it:D

Im new to the world of growing.
i've been researching and studying plant life for years just out of pure curiosity
and now i've decided to give growing medical a swing.
Im an advent smoker but i've always found my self interwoven in the growing of cannabis due to its various and temepmetale growing patterns.
This site seems to be a good place to voice myself to others who are in the same boat.
I gave my hand at breeding seed for a buddy a few years back and now im starting from the seeds there were the result in some great breeding. (King kush X Blue Dream)(On the left) = Early Girl Kush strain:bong: . (Og Diesel X Bannana Kush)(on the right) = Moe Tundra strain:bigboss:.
Right now i have two plants in a nice 5x5 ventilated closet. They are running under a 400w MHP Lamp for there veg state so far and they are growing beautifully :D
Its been about 4 weeks now, they run on a 18\6 light timer.
They were planted in my own soil mix using the starter Fox Farm Fert.
I waster every 2 to 3 days depending on how there feeling for the day.
I keep everything pretty simple with the nutrients using a 15-10-10 every forth watering and it seems to keep them nice and healthy.
Im a younger guy in my post culinary schooling so i'm in my learning stages.
I love the benefits and how much medical helps the people around me.
i live in a area where the elderly folk are forced and pimped out to these pharmaceutical companies who send these bogus pills that are suppose to help relieve there pains but don't.
I spend my own time after work to visit these old people to supply them with cannabis and they love love love what it does for them.
with that thoguht alone it makes me always wanna put my foot forward and provide to people in this day of age in a "black market" phase.
I look fowrad in sharing my progress with everyone and learning :smoking:

some11

HC Member
they look great man.. give us some more pics and try following up your post:) how are they coming allong?

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
hey sorry i didnt noticed i put this in the grow journal section :p
I've updated prior threads on how their doing but ill just keep this one updated :D

So each strain is in their 3rd week of flowering :D
I love comming home to a room full of green bushy babes :D
Nutrient wise i've beeen feeding them:
1\8th cup fox farm nuit + 1\2tsp of big bloom and they have been eating away at it and been so healthy for me :D

Im really impressed with the early girl strain's fast ass growth rate (bud spots everywhere!) Shes flashed me white pistels just two week into it. Pretty sure shes gonna be the mother of this group.

During there veg peiord i did 4 cuttings of early girl and 2 from moe. Used a clean razor and dipped them in a combo of asprin and some distilled water i whipped up and it worked with 100% sucess in rooting my little babys :D

Heres some recent pictures i took of them. Tell me what you think :D

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
So i went to the hydro store today and got some free packs of big bud powder ( 0-29-40) and some bloom nutes ( 15-39-20). There they are the strong consetrates of the liquid forms that will last me quite awhile :D
Hydro man. Ftw :D

Last edited:

some11

HC Member
Alright man:) im not a hydrogrower myself, im a soil guy my self. But i will do some hydro-work in the future:)
However, to mee it looks like your plants are looking good, exept for the stemms are looking a bit purple/red to me, and looking like they are a bit hungry actually. Maby your pH is a bit low, have you tested it?
Anywho it might just be the lights xD
Check my journal;) 7seeds

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Yea i check my run off. Its soil so i just i do it every like third watering :D it stays around 6.5 with nutes.
When i trim i notice the pits of my single leaf brances produce new shoots super quick and they steal energy from said single leaf branch. Thus creating a 4main branches with bud shoots spreading for the cut :D

If that made any sesne im stoned sorry :p
But that picture makes it looks like 3x as bad as it really is. No wories bud :D

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Another day on the grinf stone,
But a hard days work is worth comming home to a stinky arouma :D
:smoking:
I've been feeding them the standerd fox farm nutes 2fold from what I started at flower.
Also have been feeding them some big budnutes (0-29-40)
They have been getting bushier and hairyier every day its amazing :D.
Here new pics :

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Progress check :
So its week 3-4th week of flowring and I must say I am completly hooked on gorwing.
Showing these babes love everyday after work has been shown in the buds :D
Mad mad buds spots on both the mom and the clone of here(test one I had to do female check) wich has out grown the mom!
I'm pretty sure imma just get one huge nug and a buncha medium nugs for just the clone itslelf.

Can't forget about the indaca thos even the are just budding up everywhere and they are stinky ooooo weee.
They all get fed with my fox farm and big bud nuits and its evey time I see the tops dry and they feel a little light.
Like 5 min before each morning when they are about to hit the night cycle I spray them with some distlled water and some no urea bloom nuits (12-30-12
Here's some pics, feedback would be nice :D
:D

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
hey sorry i didnt noticed i put this in the grow journal section :p
I've updated prior threads on how their doing but ill just keep this one updated :D

So each strain is in their 3rd week of flowering :D
I love comming home to a room full of green bushy babes :D
Nutrient wise i've beeen feeding them:
1\8th cup fox farm nuit + 1\2tsp of big bloom and they have been eating away at it and been so healthy for me :D

Im really impressed with the early girl strain's fast ass growth rate (bud spots everywhere!) Shes flashed me white pistels just two week into it. Pretty sure shes gonna be the mother of this group.

During there veg peiord i did 4 cuttings of early girl and 2 from moe. Used a clean razor and dipped them in a combo of asprin and some distilled water i whipped up and it worked with 100% sucess in rooting my little babys :D

Heres some recent pictures i took of them. Tell me what you think :D
blah meant 1st week just noticed it was wrong :p
Stoner out:2bong:

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Re: man!

Thanks for checkin up man :D
My girl came over and took some awesome pics
Of the buds for me :D imma upload them in a few min :D
Stay tuned

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Pics as promised.
For first grow I'm impressed.
Two diffrent strains from clone in soil
Big bloom nuits full dose with fox farm nuits and distilled water.
The room stays arounds 75 light on v.s 70 degrees at night
And humidty sits around 35%-40%
I mist them with florabloom (little dosage) with tap at ph every once in awhile.
Th nugs are getting heavy so I had to renfoced the stems a little :p
This is week 4-5.
Stoner out :

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Noticed a stronger smell from early girl with the arrival
Of a huge dusting of trics. She's starting to get a very lemony hazy smell
I love it :D

konasuer

HC Member
Your grow is looking good friend. Keep at it and you are gonna be smoking some fine bud soon.

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Update:
Well the days are getting longer and allot hotter so the temp in my room is rising a little.
i came home and noticed my roomies forgot to open the door for me
so they got to around 99 Degrees.
this is the first day its done that.
should i be worried.
My humidity keeps rising up also.
i'vee been using the these humidity crystals that just evaporate into water. it does the job right so imma pick some more up on monday.
is there a way to pull it down in the meanwhile.

some11

HC Member
try

Maby you could try a dehumidifyer?
If its in your budget you should check it out;)
-(smoke in) peace

ThoseStrangeClouds

HC Member
Update:
So I solved the humidy promblem but I still have gnats and they are anoyying.
Imma head to the hydro store tommrow
And idea on what I should get?
In the mean while here's some bud shots
Week 5 flower: