Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Herijuana seeds?

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Looking to get Herijauna Beans? These are from Cool Beans.

Check them out here

Herijuana Seeds

Last edited:

NL

HC Member
Herojuana? A new strain that gives ya super powers... ;)

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry lol Herijuana

NL

HC Member
Figured I had to bust yer balls while it was there :D

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
its called the same here so eh lol Ill start calling the HERO lol and well have 3 names

SantaCruzMts

" NO CRACKHEADS "
HC Member
closest

The closest I have is H-Train>> Herijuana X Trainwreck Yummy!!... I would LOVE to get pure Herijuana..

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Highly rec. Sannies I have ordered several times also and have always got them in 7 days or less.

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
Good Luck, even though I don't think ya need it. I have heard nothing but good things so far about Sannie's.
I am on my first beans from Sannie right now too. I ordered the extrema which is the Chem d, Herijuana cross.

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
first time ordering and i didn't want it to be a big one and something go wrong. I haven't bought from Sannie so always take precautions , even tho i don't need to lol

you know the safer than sorry approach

I here ya Boss .. lol ..

And I do plan on ordering some, after seeing 68's work, .. .. wow .. .. : )

CannMan

HC Member
Ordered from his shop muliple times. fastest turnaround i've ever had. 6 to 7 days to me everytime. You won't be dissapointed.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
just ordered 20 more

Gizmoe

Addicted to Growing
HC Member
Let me know what he sends you free......its always something nice......never junk that doesnt sell or no one buys.......thats what i appreciate in a breeder......maybe you can start a Herijuana journal( hint) ......keep us posted.......pick up the phone and call a brother once in a while......you aint that damn busy:sarcastic:

hydr1

I'm Banned
everyone around here...all these guys are killing it with those sannies heri seeds.

he seems to be a good honest guy too. Communication is key to growing good breeds the best they can be grown.

NL

HC Member
Yep, Sannie is highly recommended to those interested. And the Heri has been well documented by newgrowNY and 68. So anyone curious, just give their journals a quick glance.

And the freebies are pretty sweet too :puffer:

Top Bottom