Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how to Max ur yields?

NOSIS

HC Member
K so I'm vegging 4-6 weeks and flowering to the recommended time periods and I'm getting 2oz per plant max what can I do to increase my yields?

T.O.Dizzle666

Supporter
You can veg longer ,use bigger pots, lollipop your plants you can try to top some plants a bunch and leave some un-topped to see which one has a higher yeild and do some low stress training like tieing down the branches when they are smaller so some of the lower stuff can get bigger or even super crop your plants

ITEMnine

HC Member
I grew 2 plants for my previous grow.. i vegged them for 8 weeks after topping them above the 5th node.. I only topped once and the only other "training" was supercropping.
I don't really want to explain the whole process but it involves smashing branches between your fingers and then bending them over, the plant fixes itself in a matter of hours and will be fully healed in a few days...If you aren't quite sure how to supercrop then you could just search for a detailed tutorial since they give a more in depth description.
I managed just over 16 ounces from those 2 plants by the way and if i ever had to grow for quantity i would do it all over again. at the moment i'm trying my had at 12/12 from seed with more plants... i'm hoping the get the same amt of bud off of these small plants but in a fraction of the time.

ITEMnine

HC Member
I grew 2 plants for my previous grow.. i vegged them for 8 weeks after topping them above the 5th node.. I only topped once and the only other "training" was supercropping.
I don't really want to explain the whole process but it involves smashing branches between your fingers and then bending them over, the plant fixes itself in a matter of hours and will be fully healed in a few days...If you aren't quite sure how to supercrop then you could just search for a detailed tutorial since they give a more in depth description.
I managed just over 16 ounces from those 2 plants by the way and if i ever had to grow for quantity i would do it all over again. at the moment i'm trying my had at 12/12 from seed with more plants... i'm hoping the get the same amt of bud off of these small plants but in a fraction of the time.

Top Bottom