Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I also want show off my peices

Justin SanDiego

HC Member
Great stuff. Here's a link to the stuff I've uploaded so far. I've not got the biggest or fanciest collection, but I am very proud of it and love sharing pictures of glass.

Unfortunately, the pics blow up super-sized when you click on them individually, but here's some thumbnails to view:

Justin SanDiego's Album: Medication Tools

I hope to have new/more pics posted in the future.

Keep Sharing! :wave:

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
hey J , moved your post to its own thread. thread jacking is illegal around here lol jk

good stuff and keep those pic coming. thanks for helping out!

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
lmao. I was all excited that SOMEONE else had posted. Thanks though!
you def got some nice glass. you should bring it in on thurs so we can review it on SR. The Editors are getting together for a big sesh.

Justin SanDiego

HC Member
Thanks. If my lazy butt can get up & down there in time I'll glady do it. Around what time would be best?

Justin SanDiego

HC Member
Here's a video of the Mobius Stemless 60t Shower-Matrix with a Headford Inline, triple donut ash catcher, carbon filter and Mobius 5-hole slide in action (sorry it's not the best milk video, like I'm holding the piece at an angle, someone's got some crazy music playing, etc. but we didn't plan on doing a shoot, it just happened.) Anyway, hope you enjoy:

Mobius Stemless 60t Shower Matrix Milk Test.MOV - YouTube

I've not seen many of the Shower Matrix combinations, but I don't think the more common, Stereo Matrix, is too drastically different from what I've seen.

Top Bottom