Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I smoke too much

im2dief0r

HC Member
I'm only 21, but I've been smoking since I was 13. Ive been nonstop everyday tokin' . It's an expensive habit and I find myself smoking more to get the same high! Help!? I smoke out of a gravity bong.

kush5566

HC Member
vapor

I use a vaporizer I've used everything else and it's what I sit in front of and pack everyday it's defiantly my fav way to medicate, I personally think it hits me with a way cleaner and I think higher high then burning it. Try getting down to twice a day smoke or even once a day. I no exactly what your talking about not getting as baked any more I think the only way is to cut back or try hash or oil even it's a way more intense high I love it?

im2dief0r

HC Member
Oils sound amazing I have never tried anything besides smoking it. Must try! Thanks

crf250x

Ridin High
HC Member
Vaporizing is way healthier for you, and easier on your lungs. Also try products you can eat/drink (cookies, sodas, candies...its all out there). And tinctures, are good as well.

crf250x

Ridin High
HC Member
Also, to slow down your habit... many people that I know think of herb as a treat. You know after a days work, they like to relax with a bowl similar to a glass of wine.

nugatronica

HC Member
make and eat cannabutter with whatever food you like and that will be making you feel real high :super:

smokeweeddd420!

HC Member
detox for a week

I know it sucks and it sounds like my life story- 13 and 21 however you just built a retarded high tollerence level so just take a break off smoking if a week doesnt cut it then try a month. And you should feel like your. 13 again

smokeweeddd420!

HC Member
and

If you say no to that. Make butter like that last guy said but make it really potent. I do 1 oz buds and 1.5 oz hash to 1 lb of butter and cook for 16 hours crockpotted and those are day wreckers

Dat Dank

HC Member
Re: and

I know this is going to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but vaporizing does wonders for your wallet and your high. I can get higher using 1/3 amount of the weed that I would and get twice as high in certain instances. It really depends on your tolerance; however, smoking will definitely have some long term consequences on your lungs.

Top Bottom