KING-OF-KUSH First Breeding Project.

KING-OF-KUSH

HC Member
So im doing my first breeding project. The stains 619 Private Reserve OG from Nuggs at Greenworks. Strain Created by DNA Genetics. So the og will be my mother. Then the father is The Flav from TGA's seed bank. Its Romulan x SpaceQueen. Its a top ten High times cup winner. I've already have pollinated a female PR and the seeds are getting fat. So sometime around december i will have isolated a pheno that is og dominant but carrys alot of the flav's genes to. The male i picked was more of a sativa pheno. S o ill be looking for a bigger yielder to.

Big Sky

HC Member
document it in a journal that way its referenced for your future use ;)
i'd like to see the offspring-
when you find your pheno your looking for, look for an identical male as well to that pheno if at all possible-
this will bring the traits your looking for come out much more stable your next runs -
good luck! and dont let those babies bake for to long while producing seed, just a tip-
they will "hard shell" as i like to call it- longer the seed is mature on the plant, its still growing, creating more layers to the seed wall creating a good hard seed, but a little harder to germ- you want to pick the crop regardless of the buds ripeness about a week after your seeds are all mature-
should give you great germ rates ;)

KING-OF-KUSH

HC Member
document it in a journal that way its referenced for your future use ;)
i'd like to see the offspring-
when you find your pheno your looking for, look for an identical male as well to that pheno if at all possible-
this will bring the traits your looking for come out much more stable your next runs -
good luck! and dont let those babies bake for to long while producing seed, just a tip-
they will "hard shell" as i like to call it- longer the seed is mature on the plant, its still growing, creating more layers to the seed wall creating a good hard seed, but a little harder to germ- you want to pick the crop regardless of the buds ripeness about a week after your seeds are all mature-
should give you great germ rates ;)
Good info man. Sounds like you know your shit.