Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

light times?

killaclan

HC Member
Ive been hearing of some so caalled "guru" but anyways he said i could have my young plants on a 24/0 light cycle untill its about to bud. Because it will grow faster..... any thoughts? And btw it seems to be working.....

Big Sky

HC Member
24/0 is fine until you want to flower- then switch to 12/12- they flower-
simple as that-
i will say that in my opinion, 20/4 or 18/6 is better for the plant- all things need rest-
mj does a 180 degree turn at night- likes cooler temps, high humidity, produces sugars, takes in o2 instead of co2-
plus your saving power this way-
so give em some rest and the overall plant health will be better in the long run-
stems will be that much stronger and healthier-
what ever you put in while they veg- is what you get out of them when they flower-

kevinanderson

I'm Banned
Horticultural lighting systems allow you to extend the growing season by providing your plants with an indoor equivalent to sunlight. This is a great advantage for those of you who appreciate having a year-round supply of fresh flowers, veggies and herbs. Artificial lighting is also a great way to jump-start spring by starting your seedlings months ahead of the last frost. There are three main types of horticultural lighting systems.

jessicalennita

HC Member
That is not efficient way of growing 24/0 as the plants get stressed beyond rather you can choose 12/12 so that the plants grow in natural way they are. If you want the plants to be grow early then you can choose grow lights which indeed helps to provide the essential lighting which probably leads to the plants growth healthily.

Goda Green

Hell Berry Is da Shiznit
HC Member
Frist off Is your plant Auto's or photo If thay are autos Then Yes 24/0 is fine But i would cut it back to 20/4 Like big sky said Plants need rest to grow Oh and if it's a Auto Then no need to go 12/12 as it cut's the size of the buds in half on autos Leave it at 20/4 for 90 to 100 days Not that 65 day BS Trust me on that. If your growing a Photo Plant Then 18/6 is the best way to grow as this allows the plant to rest and rejuvenate Building sugars and Get Big and healthy Then go to 12/12 to flower :super:

Big Sky

HC Member
That is not efficient way of growing 24/0 as the plants get stressed beyond rather you can choose 12/12 so that the plants grow in natural way they are. If you want the plants to be grow early then you can choose grow lights which indeed helps to provide the essential lighting which probably leads to the plants growth healthily.

what the fk are talkin about? is that even english?

Top Bottom