Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No More Butane

SantaCruzMts

" NO CRACKHEADS "
HC Member
In an effort to consume this Miracle Herb in as safe a way as possible. I thought I would mention one more way to smoke the buds we love, but without butane.. I searched for something similar but didn't find anything here so if i missed it i am sorry for the duplicate thread.

But anyway what I am using is a ceramic element Soldering Iron. You can buy them for about 40 dollars at stores like Fry's electronics or other electronic stores. It is simply a Soldering iron with a Ceramic Heating element. You remove the metal tip by unscrewing it and you are left with a Ceramic element with a handle that plugs into the wall. You plug the sucker in and about 30 seconds later it is glowing red hot. You simply hold it up to or onto whatever you are smoking and it is lit. For the pictures I just took I used my Jerome baker Bong with a little bit of Chem 91 and a tad bit of my bubble hash. I held the wand up to the bowl and starting toking...Pure, Clean smoke with no gas added. I say buy one it will be the best 40 bucks you spent in a long time.. "Be careful" it is a red hot poker in the hands of stoners so there are many traps for young players. I would say if you can handle the responsibility of a grow room without burning your place down then you will most likely be safe with one of these.. it is the cleanest hit you can get besides a solar hit or a vaporizor.

Try it and tell me what ya think..

SantaCruzMts

Songs

-_-
HC Member
My boy has a huge magnifying glass and we use that on a bowl when the sun is out. it heats it up right away and it is the cleanest hit you'll ever taste. :} so good

SantaCruzMts

" NO CRACKHEADS "
HC Member
My boy has a huge magnifying glass and we use that on a bowl when the sun is out. it heats it up right away and it is the cleanest hit you'll ever taste. :} so good
yeah that is the solar hit I was talking about..it is awesome as well.. I just don't have enough sun here at my house.:sad:

SantaCruzMts

" NO CRACKHEADS "
HC Member
I would say

I would say that is the only hit that might be cleaner than this..I don't know.. They are both great.. with one you need sun and no wind and with the other you need a power outlet.

Medicated

HC Member
That's awesome SCM I want to try it. I'd have to get a little stand to rest it on for multiple bong hits.:pimp:

SantaCruzMts

" NO CRACKHEADS "
HC Member
with a stand

That's awesome SCM I want to try it. I'd have to get a little stand to rest it on for multiple bong hits.:pimp:
You can buy them with a stand..I just set it down carefully then reload.. hehe:ph34r::ph34r:

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
Haha, too cool, we do that back east! :) It was bound to happen with a bunch of pot smoking electronics heads.. I've been off butane for 10 years now :ph34r:

Dankninja

HC Member
ya those are nice my friend has one he calls it the "feydor"? idk its nice but u cant always have an outlet around soi use "bee line" its organic hemp wick and it works nice. its basically hemp wick w/ bees wax around it. the only thing u need is some kind of fire to start it.. no butane and it makes herb tase 1000x better and is way less harsh :ph34r:

Songs

-_-
HC Member
ya those are nice my friend has one he calls it the "feydor"? idk its nice but u cant always have an outlet around soi use "bee line" its organic hemp wick and it works nice. its basically hemp wick w/ bees wax around it. the only thing u need is some kind of fire to start it.. no butane and it makes herb tase 1000x better and is way less harsh :ph34r:
Yep, that's what I use too. so much better than using a lighter.

thedankman

dubsteppin
HC Member
those hemp cords suck for me! burns so fast. maybe i need to try a different brand. hopefully this thread keeps bumping for a while cuz ill need to keep this in mind when i get a place.

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
I've bought a "ball" of that Beeline direct from their website after i saw "Songs" mention it in a thread and they shipped it to me QUICK from Hawaii. You need to buy the thicker gauge stuff if you use bongs/pipes. I've been using the same ball of hemp wick for months now, and I smoke all day.

Dankninja

HC Member
what brand are u using "itie"? i tried another brand before i saw beeline and it just pissed me off... but Beeline is well worth it... i cant smoke w/o it :ph34r:

Deth

Organic
HC Member
I've used both beeline and ital and find them both to work well. Ital is a bit thicker, not sure if that equates to burning a bit faster or slower. Got the big 30 dollar roll now though which seems to last forever.

2high2bu

Humble Grower
HC Member
Good idea's! Good idea's!!! Clean Green Smoking Machine!

Dankninja

HC Member
I've used both beeline and ital and find them both to work well. Ital is a bit thicker, not sure if that equates to burning a bit faster or slower. Got the big 30 dollar roll now though which seems to last forever.
Damn man that must be a huge ball of hemp wick lol... ya the itie is thicker , idk if it was just mine but mine become unwound halfway through the wick which suxed but was still somewhat usable :ph34r:

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
I know the BeeLine comes in different "thickness" so you have to ask for the thicker guage stuff. (see pic)

Deth

Organic
HC Member
Very interesting electro didn't realize it came in different thicknesses the bit of beeline I had was much thinner than that. So is the Ital I have now. You like that one better than others? Or just happen to use that one? Curious if you guys prefer it maybe it's worth sourcing :ph34r:

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
Yeah i like Beeline better than Ital, it burned slower and seemed higher quality, but i'm not wick expert :)

Hacker

Joint Chief
I understand that Green Works sells hemp wick now! Coincidentally I'm outta hemp wick right now :D

Top Bottom