Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No2 Vaporizer

MjMama

HC Member
  • I just bought myself a new vaporizer and love it, so I thought I'd give a little product review. I chose the No2 from Vapir. This company has been making vapes for a long time, and this model shows it. The first feature that draw me to this piece is it's simplicity. All you have to do is pop the single battery into the bottom, pop on the mouth piece, and it's ready to use--easy as 1, 2, 3!

Now the No2 is ready to charge and use, which is the second thing I really love about this vaporizer. Many portable vapes on the market are powered by butane, which defeats the purpose of a vape all together. We're trying to get away from inhaling dangerous toxins, right? The Vapir No2 is all electric and runs off a rechargeable ion battery. Charger included and car adapter available for purchase separately.

Perhaps the most important thing to mention is how well this vaporizer performs. It heats up quickly compared to other models, and produces wonderful vapor clouds that can be seen, not smelled. Trust me. I sat in the kitchen with my aunt who is allergic to MMJ smoke, and blew my hit right at her and she couldn't even smell it!

Overall I couldn't be happier with my vaporizer purchase. I've shopped around for a long time before chosing the vapir No2, and boy was it worth the wait!

Stoner

ooops stoooned
Hi. Very cool thanks for sharing. got any pics or links? Wgat is your fav herb to vape?

MjMama

HC Member
Hi. Very cool thanks for sharing. got any pics or links? Wgat is your fav herb to vape?
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to post pics to this website for a while now. Hopefully that will get taken care of soon.

My favorite herb to vape is probably my Purple Diesel. It's got a well ballanced high and good consistency for vaping. My bubba is SO dense!

resonant1

Supporter
HC Member
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to post pics to this website for a while now. Hopefully that will get taken care of soon.

My favorite herb to vape is probably my Purple Diesel. It's got a well ballanced high and good consistency for vaping. My bubba is SO dense!
funny you should mention that, I vaped some pre98 bubba for the first time last night and the buds are sooooo dense. They clogged up my grinder and gave my mflb a run for its money!

melessabest

HC Member
The feature that makes NO2 vaporizer different from the others is that it is very
light in weight,easily recharged and very portable and the design and the functions are very catchy to.The only area which needs improvement is the cleaning.It is tough to clean as the parts are non-removable.

Top Bottom