Official VaderVision Request Thread ^^

Vader

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I cant make any promises but if you have a request for a certain kind of Video I'll do my best :laugh:

Requests currently working on:

Lol everything

Last edited:

evolalex

HC Member
Proper ways to check ph and ppm would be nice when you get a chance. I mean i know how they work more or less but im sure it would be helpful to a lot of others. Maybe even using ph up/dwn to get it where you want if need be.

Sgt. Stedenko

I'm Banned
I second the pH, ppm testing video. I'd also like to see your drying/curing method. Everything you've done so far looks great.

Peace.

GreyHairedDevil

Supporter
Loving the Vader vision. I would love a video of you setting up your tray and res for a run. I wanna clean set up like I see in your pics. Thanks for the vids.

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
Super Mod
When the time comes, a video of flushing for harvest would be very helpful.

kush5566

HC Member
bulbs

I was wondering if you could tell me what bulb do you think will work best with a digital ballast, I have 600w micomoles been having problems with bulbs running dead in 4 to 5 months maybe because I buy ultra suns. I would spend more but I don't want to spend 100 on a hortilux for instance if it going to die on me if the same time as a bulb that cost me 40 bucks thanks you sound like you no what your talking about!

Jeremie33

HC Member
Re: bulbs

hey dude your absolutely amazing and extremely appreciated, my name is Jeremie Meyer im a patient in Olympia, Washington. Im a huge fan of genetic's and im constantly online searching through different seed banks and i can never seem to make up my mind on which genetic's to choose, but from the moment i started watching your video's i have yet to see a strain that im not just completely amazed by. Im currently in the process of setting my room up at this moment and i would love to obtain any genetic's that you can offer and or suggest that would be an exciting and amazing extravaganza from the moment of germination. Honestly any advice would be greatly appreciated. I havent been this passionate about anything in my entire life until i became an Authorized medicinal cannabis patient about three year's ago but i alway's knew that i wanted to cultivate cannabis since i was just a little boy. Thank you for your time and i truely appreciate everything you do for the community your truely amazing.

spelsylver

HC Member
Re: bulbs

I'd like to see a video on how to properly pollinate selected branches on a plant, when the right time to do so is and how to contain a male plant. Great youtube vids. keep up the great work.

Aardvark

HC Member
Hey Vader, good to see the website up again. I have a question/request regarding selective breeding. I have frozen two pollen-bearing tips of the best Anesthesia F2 plants I grew (from Sannie's) and I want to pollinate just one or two lower branch tips of a few plants in order to build some interesting variety. I have never done a "partial" pollination, so if you have any tips I should observe it would be great to know when and how to do this so I don't ruin the whole plant?

Thanks!

I cant make any promises but if you have a request for a certain kind of Video I'll do my best :laugh:

Requests currently working on:

Lol everything