Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please read

NL

HC Member
Welcome to the coco growers section on hydrocanna

This forum is for coco specific growing to be discussed and shown. Please restrict basic grow questions to other appropriate forums.

Feel free to share & document all coco related grow info.

hydr1

I'm Banned
I've dabbled...I hear great things and many hydro shop owners perfer coco to hydro.

I hear sunshine 4 has coco/peat mix now.

ShaggyGT

I'm Banned
I will fill this mofo up soon with info. Once I get some free time I am going to do some custom mixes and post the results from those. Kind of like a Super Soil but a Coco coir base.

NL

HC Member
I've dabbled...I hear great things and many hydro shop owners perfer coco to hydro.

I hear sunshine 4 has coco/peat mix now.
Ya, #4 and the organic blend both come like that. I'm dabbling now... the root growth compared to the sunshine is not even close, and the coco cuts are younger.

So far so good, I think I'm becoming a coco convert.

custom

I'm Banned
i added 10-15% coco coir to my HC soil base..
and perlite to my reg coco..lol
i'll start a coco thread in here for my new table prodject..lookin forward to all the coco coir info that comes out this section..it will help cause also a newb to coco..lol

MidwestKannaBisFarmer

HC Member
Better Coco

Which Coco would be better to be used to Coco for sunshine number F4 mix. Also I use Cana coco part a n part b. Half n half with dyna grow/bloom also pro tekt mag pro , fooliage spray , heavy 16, great white shark, floralicious plus, rhyzotonic, cannazym, what's a good nutrient mix? Any i should add or drop? Also what ratio of coco to perlite or vermilte if any?

SupaM

HC Member
I am experimenting with a coco mix that comes with a light charge of goodies by Roots Organic. I was wondering if anyone else has tried it...?ATB!

Top Bottom