Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pure Kush

GRilla

HC Member
I dunno about you guys but the most tore up I have ever been was off a Kush. It actually scared the crap out of me. Time didn't slow down it actually speed up in waves. It's hard to explain but I'm sure u've guys have felt it.
This is my goal as a farmer, nay as I man. To grow weed that can potentially be so potent it can be poisonous. Y'all feel me?
My next run is my first attemp at a Kush. I currently have Pure Kush in my lil germinating oven and can't wait to see it pop so that I may share it amongst the hydrocanna world.

king420

HC Member
did u have any luck with this strain??/ i have it going too, in vegg it was great but as soon as it went into flower its been nothing but probs. i got a calcium def and i just cant seem to shake it. it hit 2 plants rite away, then i thought i fixed it so i put in the rest of em to flower with an adjusted ph and feed program, but it ended up doing the same thing. then the ones i thought i fixed went to shit again!!!! like i said im not having good luck with em. are u running soil or hydro?? whats ur ph??/ i got lots of questions for ya, maybe you could pm me. id love to get these worked out fast cause they look like their gonna yeild huge, if they dont die first lol

Sneex

HC Member
I dunno about you guys but the most tore up I have ever been was off a Kush. It actually scared the crap out of me. Time didn't slow down it actually speed up in waves. It's hard to explain but I'm sure u've guys have felt it.
This is my goal as a farmer, nay as I man. To grow weed that can potentially be so potent it can be poisonous. Y'all feel me?
My next run is my first attemp at a Kush. I currently have Pure Kush in my lil germinating oven and can't wait to see it pop so that I may share it amongst the hydrocanna world.
Nice cant wait to see, i love krush!! but i love purple more :Drool:

Top Bottom