Recent GWorks Pick Up (with Pics!)

Justin SanDiego

HC Member
Picked up a couple "new" strains for myself today and thought someone might appreciate seeing a few pictures.

619 Devil's Tear Kush. (Angel Tear Kush (Bubba Kush x Cindy99 x Shiva Skunk) x Merlot OG) As a fan of the 619 Angel Tear, I've been very curious as to what her evil counterpart was like and today I'm finding out. Reading the description from OGG Seeds, I got the impression that this one would be an indica-leaning hybrid, but the budtender told me that it was more sativa. I just finished vaping a load of it and it's a pleasant creeper hybrid that's for sure. I'm not experiencing any of the negative side effects that I get from some sativas/sat.dom. strains - so that's an A+.
View attachment 42207View attachment 42208

619 Purple Alien Abduction.
(Alien Dawg x Alien OG) I've had A.A. in wax form, maybe in keif sap too, but don't believe I've had a purple batch before. While I've only had a brief taste of this so far, it was smooth and very comforting to both the mind and body. I'm glad I picked up a 1/4 of this as I think I'll enjoy both vaping and smoking this one for a few nights.
View attachment 42209View attachment 42210

Last edited:

king420

HC Member
damn nuggs im jealous, its great that u guys can just walk into a store and buy top shelf weed like that.

here in canada, we got amazing strains too, and hopefully one day ill be able to open a dispensary!!! i def gotta take a trip to SD and check out how its done!!

Justin SanDiego

HC Member
Just got back from picking up a couple of edibles (the red velvet cookies are delicious! plus they got some new ones in by "Healthy Highness" I think, so I'm going to try one of them.) and since they were out of keif at the moment, I decided to treat myself to an eighth of a strain that I've been reading about and wanting to try:

619 Lemon Kush. (Master Kush x Lemon Joy) I'm just now enjoying my first taste and though it's early, I've a feeling I'm going to be very satisfied with this medication. After grinding, the sticky herb explodes aromatically, releasing lemons and other citrus scents. The taste matches the smell perfectly though much gentler. Second inale confirms that a quick, slightly warming sense of comfort and euphoria is coming over me from the chest outward. I think this is going to be a favorite of mine. Update: After an initial hybrid effect, say thirty minutes later, Lemon Kush really starts to show her Indica roots and the comforting feeling becomes a fairly heavy, yet not completely couchlocked state that is perfect for an afternoon nap or the end of a long day. Here's some pics:
View attachment 42389View attachment 42390View attachment 42391

Last edited: