Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

set to explode x2!!!!

frankiethamouth

HC Member
Oooooooo baby I'm excited!!!!!!

I've got my second coco crop warm n cozy on their first 18/6 from the dome. They were incredibly well rooted, so I expect they'll be BLOWING UP in about three or four days!

My first coco crop is at day 20 of flower and looking awesome, and yesterday daddy got some Bloombastic for his babies. So I also expect some really great results. At $30 for a few ounces of this stuff, I'd better be disgusted with how well they respond. Tonight I'll be lollipopping and getting the SOG just right.

I'm looking to do a lil 'sperment. Took the two largest clones and put them in 1 gallons, then straight into flower. I'm really new to growing, and want/need to know what'll happen. One I'm putting into the scrog I've set up with one of each of my strains. I need to test the results of that to evaluate the best use of my space, which is ample. And to see which strain(s) respond best to it.
The second 1 gallon is going in with the rest of my queens. And trust me, first sign of herm and they're gone. Ill be monitoring closely.

Did anybody else out there turn into a mad scientist with their meds?

king420

HC Member
mad scientist is rite. im always testing new methods and products. you hit it rite on when u said your trying yo see what responds best in your setup, thats what its all about. theirs a million ways to get to the finish, u just gotta figure out what path works best for u

frankiethamouth

HC Member
What method has worked best for u?

I have 3 in tomato cages, 4 testing the SCRoG, and the rest in a SOG.

I'd like to make the switch to organic for the next round. Have any experience there?

Ever grown a cheese? I'm interested.

king420

HC Member
What method has worked best for u?

I have 3 in tomato cages, 4 testing the SCRoG, and the rest in a SOG.

I'd like to make the switch to organic for the next round. Have any experience there?

Ever grown a cheese? I'm interested.
well to answer your questions, im liking the tomatoe cages too, just finished another batch with a cages attached to my 5gal dwc buckets and it worked just the way i planned!!!! keep it up i bet u will have good results

and about the organics, im actually growing my second veganic crop using general hydroponics veganic line. i got every product they have in a kit called the "GO" box. i gifted my first few girls to a friend but ill let u know soon

king420

HC Member
veganics is a step past organics. all the nutrients are derived from plant oroducts, no animal or man made stuff at all. just a new way to grow clean tasty pot. roots stay white and leaves stay green all the way to the end. kyle kushman has been putting out lits of info on growing vegainc, look him up

Top Bottom