Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaporization is best!!

GreyHairedDevil

Supporter
I thought I would switch over to a vaporizor due to the amount of medicating I do. I got a decent one but vaping doesnt satisfy my needs as a patient. It feels like bud lite. I get kinda medicated but always require a bong hit to finish the job. I decided to just keep rocking my hako sodering iron and hope the lack of butane keeps me healthy. Now I have a $160 paper weight sitting on my dresser. I should sell it with that herbal essential hand held vaporizor POS I bought. I am sticking to CAL MED glass when I see it.

VanDeZwaan

HC Member
vapor brothers

Dude, vapor brothers vaporizers have been doing it right from the start. Great products. Always gets me blazed. Much clearer high than smoking, I still enjoy a bedtime bongrip or 4. Peace out folks.

Vader

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: vapor brothers

It is a fact that MANY things are not released from the leaves themselves when you Vape, its a partial high...no if and or buts about it. There are lots of positive compounds that are released from the leaves themselves that have beneficial health benefits.

There are great reasons to a use a Vape and under all kinds of circumstances its a great tool, but its a incomplete way to intake your meds. Its like saying that Edibles give you the same effect as smokeing a bong load, that article was shallow ~_~ hot chick bloggin away about being a Stoner. Not doing research that a patient would do, and giving out false advice trying to sell vaporizers.

Using a vaporizer is much better for you than smoking marijuana.
People just wanna sell vapes and look smart in front of there friends, its like the organic argument. people use it to sound cool and feel good, i dont think anyone really understands what it stands for, what "organic" means. just another thing that people use to hold power over other people, "im better then you because i use a vape" so based on anecdotal evidence from a bunch of 20 year old stoners who wanna repackage soldering irons by adding a ceramic tip and charging 10 times the money we get a "safer product"

I own a Vape, i LOVE vapes but im honest with myself about the kind of effect I'm going to get and when its appropriate to use it. I don't know ANYONE who thinks Vapes give them the "same" effect as smoking raw cannabis flowers. IDK wasn't trying to be against it, but the articles that try and sell people on something with out bringing both sides to the table bother me.

mariematt

I'm Banned

Dude, vapor brothers vaporizers have been doing it right from the start. Great products. Always gets me blazed. Much clearer high than smoking, I still enjoy a bedtime bongrip or 4. Peace out folks.
Cool!! I like vaporization because its a technique for avoiding irritating respiratory toxins in marijuana smoke by heating cannabis to a temperature where the psychoactive ingredients evaporate without causing combustion.

resonant1

Supporter
HC Member

It is a fact that MANY things are not released from the leaves themselves when you Vape, its a partial high...no if and or buts about it. There are lots of positive compounds that are released from the leaves themselves that have beneficial health benefits.

There are great reasons to a use a Vape and under all kinds of circumstances its a great tool, but its a incomplete way to intake your meds. Its like saying that Edibles give you the same effect as smokeing a bong load, that article was shallow ~_~ hot chick bloggin away about being a Stoner. Not doing research that a patient would do, and giving out false advice trying to sell vaporizers.

People just wanna sell vapes and look smart in front of there friends, its like the organic argument. people use it to sound cool and feel good, i dont think anyone really understands what it stands for, what "organic" means. just another thing that people use to hold power over other people, "im better then you because i use a vape" so based on anecdotal evidence from a bunch of 20 year old stoners who wanna repackage soldering irons by adding a ceramic tip and charging 10 times the money we get a "safer product"

I own a Vape, i LOVE vapes but im honest with myself about the kind of effect I'm going to get and when its appropriate to use it. I don't know ANYONE who thinks Vapes give them the "same" effect as smoking raw cannabis flowers. IDK wasn't trying to be against it, but the articles that try and sell people on something with out bringing both sides to the table bother me.
Where can I read more about what is/is not released by vaporizing? I am pretty strain specific in my needs due to being ultra-high anxiety. I was considering a vape, but am not sure if it will do the trick... tho I am such a lightweight it might not matter anyway.

KING-OF-KUSH

HC Member
I thought I would switch over to a vaporizor due to the amount of medicating I do. I got a decent one but vaping doesnt satisfy my needs as a patient. It feels like bud lite. I get kinda medicated but always require a bong hit to finish the job. I decided to just keep rocking my hako sodering iron and hope the lack of butane keeps me healthy. Now I have a $160 paper weight sitting on my dresser. I should sell it with that herbal essential hand held vaporizor POS I bought. I am sticking to CAL MED glass when I see it.
Hey man you should try the eclipse Vap its a glass on glass vaporizer thats attaches to your bong. im just like you i can smoke a blunt or two and still need that bong load to get me rite.

KING-OF-KUSH

HC Member

Cool!! I like vaporization because its a technique for avoiding irritating respiratory toxins in marijuana smoke by heating cannabis to a temperature where the psychoactive ingredients evaporate without causing combustion.
I think the vaporizing irritates my lungs more cause of the dry hot vapor intake. Dont know if thats bad or not.

mariematt

I'm Banned

I think the vaporizing irritates my lungs more cause of the dry hot vapor intake. Dont know if thats bad or not.
Initially,you can try some smaller hits. I almost always vape through glass+water and a full size bong can be little dangerous but a smaller bubbler type piece does the trick for cooling & hydrating.

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member

For me the vape is all about getting a nice taste from the herb, minus that tar flavor.. If you are a taste hound you should invest in one. I've been using them for years and i agree with vader about the high. It does get you high, but its a different kinda high. like eating is different feeling than smoking.. But if you really want to get a good idea of the true "flavor" of your buds a vaporizer is a good choice..

mariematt

I'm Banned

For me the vape is all about getting a nice taste from the herb, minus that tar flavor.. If you are a taste hound you should invest in one. I've been using them for years and i agree with vader about the high. It does get you high, but its a different kinda high. like eating is different feeling than smoking.. But if you really want to get a good idea of the true "flavor" of your buds a vaporizer is a good choice..
I completely agree with you Electro. That's the reason i always say "Vaporization is best".

resonant1

Supporter
HC Member
The funny thing about this I am a relatively new patient, and so therefore a lightweight. So I tried a vape last night & couldn't gauge my dose well compared to smoking. Result: LIFT OFF!!! I was so high that even tho it was God's Gift, an indica, I could barely sit still!

I have a lot to learn, clearly.

mariematt

I'm Banned
The funny thing about this I am a relatively new patient, and so therefore a lightweight. So I tried a vape last night & couldn't gauge my dose well compared to smoking. Result: LIFT OFF!!! I was so high that even tho it was God's Gift, an indica, I could barely sit still!

I have a lot to learn, clearly.
As you are newbie to vaporization, may be that could be a reason you could not control the amount of marijuana to be vaporize. With the experience you will become an expert.

cisdeepa

HC Member
Hi,
vaporization is better than smoking marijuana because in vaporization one can inhale only vapor not the ingredients directly.

sms_sc60

Supporter
HC Member
I agree with Electro and Vader, I love the great taste you get from using a vaporizer but if it's going to diminish the effect then I'm not that interested because until now I didn't realize it has a different effect.

This totally makes sense to me now because I had a machine once and the high was different when I used the vap but I couldn't figure out why so I gave it to a friend as gift because it was practically unused and his old lady needed a vaporizer because of her condition.

I don't have anything against them though, it's just not for me.

mariematt

I'm Banned
I agree with Electro and Vader, I love the great taste you get from using a vaporizer but if it's going to diminish the effect then I'm not that interested because until now I didn't realize it has a different effect.

This totally makes sense to me now because I had a machine once and the high was different when I used the vap but I couldn't figure out why so I gave it to a friend as gift because it was practically unused and his old lady needed a vaporizer because of her condition.

I don't have anything against them though, it's just not for me.
Great!! Gifting a pipe on a friend's friend birthday is a cool option (Condition Apply: If he/she is a stoner). Thanks for the suggestion sms_sc60 :)

Top Bottom