Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vaps

Big Sky

HC Member
vaps?
lol
vape-
;)
i dont use em wish i could help-
check with Deth-
hes got the vape down packed from the looks of it-
i'm all bowl, joint,blunt or bong-

Sarahh420

HC Member
I love me a blunt and I spelt it that way because I type how I talk lol .

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
I have a couple "Vaporbrothers" vapes. Very happy with them and if they break they fix it for free (+shipping to Compton) Try to avoid "cheap" vapes cause they usually have stained wood pieces and materials that off-gas and will give you headaches and a terrible taste to your herbs..

stonedpearl

HC Member
cheap vaporizer?

Large magnifying glass ($0.99-$5.00); position it directly in between the sun and your bowl, and there ya go, youre vaporizing your weed. :cool:

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
Re: cheap vaporizer?

Large magnifying glass ($0.99-$5.00); position it directly in between the sun and your bowl, and there ya go, youre vaporizing your weed. :cool:
I love solar hits :) Only problem is you can't control the amount of heat accurately so most times it actually lights the weed on fire ending the vaporizer experience :baked:

smokeweeddd420!

HC Member
Look up the buddha and the volcanos i dont use vaps but those 2 are my favorites but the buddhas cheaper i think only $100

Big Sky

HC Member
I love me a blunt and I spelt it that way because I type how I talk lol .
i know......lol.... your from the south- i was born and raised there- shit ...i still say ya'll and whut? and uh huh-
lol
i have to pick on somebody - ;)
i catch hell to in co

joseph christ

HC Member
Vapour Genie's are good. I found a cheap copy on eBay for about 7 or 8 pounds. Works great once u get used to controlling the temp

Deth

Organic
HC Member
Don't really have experience with the actually cheaper ones. If that's what you are looking for, I'm sure others will be able to give you their favourites under 100 bucks or whatever.. I tend to always want the best quality though.

I only have experience with the Arizer Extreme models and the Volcano. Out of those I would definitely recommend the Extreme. Much cheaper and they are similar in quality. Also great guys to deal with. Still 200 bucks or so though, so while much cheaper than the Volcano, I wouldn't really say that's a cheap option.

Personally I never use my vape regardless. I don't like it; too much hassle, and I don't enjoy the buzz nearly as much as a bongload or dab..

And so then vaping my concentrates, which is not really the same.. I now make about half of what I would have smoked for the week into oil, and "vape" it this way.. still not sure how much combustion is taking place and how much is actually vaporizing. But healthier than regular methods of combustion definitely nonetheless.

[video=youtube;RW6EfUrDgN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW6EfUrDgN8[/video]

Hopefully still somewhat helpful..

Sarahh420

HC Member
My bad big sky lol k just want some cheap "vape" so I can use money towards my green bruh lol

Top Bottom