Welcome back everyone.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome! It was time to get it back online. I’ve been trying to get the .com back but haven’t been able to. I didn’t want to keep waiting to get it back for it to be reloaded so I just went with the .nl domain. I lost the domain while I was on vacation and couldn’t renew it.

Hope to see some old faces around. If there’s anything else we can use around here please let us know

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
Awesome! It was time to get it back online. I’ve been trying to get the .com back but haven’t been able to. I didn’t want to keep waiting to get it back for it to be reloaded so I just went with the .nl domain. I lost the domain while I was on vacation and couldn’t renew it.

Hope to see some old faces around. If there’s anything else we can use around here please let us know
I've missed this site for sure. Been one I've talked about since the hacked days. Glad I seen you and reconnected with 68 on Instagram. I'll be starting a new grow soon and will have it exclusively on here.

Reactions: 68

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
I've missed this site for sure. Been one I've talked about since the hacked days. Glad I seen you and reconnected with 68 on Instagram. I'll be starting a new grow soon and will have it exclusively on here.
Im glad we kept in contact. I'm looking forward to watching your new grow journal. Oh the good old days lol