who has the best nutrient recipe?

heeb

HC Member
I am looking for a new nutrient mixture to increase yields. Who out there wants to share their recipe? I'm currently using house and garden for base nutes and get good results, but who has the super mix of nutes?

GRilla

HC Member
I would deff give cutting edge solutions a try. The base nutes are 30 bucks and there complete additive line is only 90. They have this stuff called plant amp that makes phing almost unnecessary. I have had some amazing results. Im not brown nosing either here. They got what u need.

heeb

HC Member
Thanks, I'll try it. What kind of bloom enhancers are you using? I've been using bloombastic and it works good but is expensive. I also use hg shooting powder. Just trying to find out if I can improve.

kingdill

HC Member
i can speak from personal experience, having been through just about every nute and strain known to man. There is no enhancer available that will make a poor environment and a low yeilding plant produce so that being said almost all enhancers only enhance the pockets of the creator. i promise if you give this mixture a try u will never look back at expensive additives again. keep in mind you have perfect enviro and a hearty strain.

gh micro
gh bloom
floralicious plus
potasium silicate
grozyme
thats it thats all it delivers everything the plant NEEDS not what you think it needs. as i have stated that about 150000 dollars worth of trial and error there buddy so give'r a whack. i cannot stress enough that additives are only to fix problems, not grow bigger buds.

Snow Crash

HC Member
I was looking around today and found a product that is just... Too cheap...

Dutch Master Advance Flower A+B
A: 2.4 - 0 - 2
B: 0.6 - 1 - 4

The cost per quart at bghydro is only $4.29 each!!!!!!! Since they are used in equal amounts then that's less than $9 for (basically) a quart of 3-1-6 which I'd run at about 10 to 15ml/gallon (of each) plus a decent PK booster like 0-10-6 Hydroplex.

This Advance stuff looks pretty interesting. They like to hype the Krebs Cycle Metabolites. For the price though... I don't know of anyone offering that much nutrition for less than $9 a quart.

Niko

HC Member
i can speak from personal experience, having been through just about every nute and strain known to man. There is no enhancer available that will make a poor environment and a low yeilding plant produce so that being said almost all enhancers only enhance the pockets of the creator. i promise if you give this mixture a try u will never look back at expensive additives again. keep in mind you have perfect enviro and a hearty strain.

gh micro
gh bloom
floralicious plus
potasium silicate
grozyme
thats it thats all it delivers everything the plant NEEDS not what you think it needs. as i have stated that about 150000 dollars worth of trial and error there buddy so give'r a whack. i cannot stress enough that additives are only to fix problems, not grow bigger buds.
Hey kingdill, this is my first time in coco, OG, under 600s, My friend left me with this recipe, that I just cant wrap my head around, my buddy is MIA, and I'm in week 3 at 1200ppms but always doing 2/3rd strength.. You seem to be using some of the same nuts as me, I just dont think the timing week wise is right.. What do you think? Got a lot riding on this ,dont want to screw up....

Attachments

latewood

HC Member
Interesting thread. I always enjoy reading everyone's opinion. I amke my own nutrient solution for my greenhouse operation, using minerals for my A and B, and chelates etc, for my Micro.

Started with 3 part, Wrote an article recipe years ago that was a sticky @ Cdotcom.

I have always used Botanicare products for different grows, and for my veggie seedlings (Liquid Karma, and Pure Blend Pro). Last year I did a ProMix BX grow and tried the CNS17. It is developed for Coco Coir, but I liked the NPK ratios, and had good success with that.

For the last 2-3 years my primary MJ hydro nutrient recipe has been: DutchMaster Advance A and B. Zone, Silica, and Max. Very good nutrients. Affordable too.

One final company. Mt boss gifted me the new Marijuana Booster line of nutrients designed in Amsterdam, and exclusively for MJ. I am excited to try this out next grow.

Hope this helps give you some more choices to ponder. Peace :)