Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yesterday after surfing

Stoner

ooops stoooned
There is a collective that is like 1 1/2 blocks away from my fav surf spot. So I heard they had 707 bubba and banana OG clones. So I stopped in. The usual check in, 5+ minutes and I was in. Then there were two big homie dudes that the guy said these are our grow masters while they were standin all tough. haha they said here they are. what is this crap? i was thinking. They ALL had pow mildew, yellow tips and the bannana i checked had tiny brown bugs on underside of leaves. Basically i made some excuse to bolt out of there as fast as possible then went to my main spot and picked up two OG's now safely under t5 they are chillin. would you have done same thing?

thedankman

dubsteppin
HC Member
yeah my lady and i are gonna start saying stuff about low quality meds that we see. sketchy about the bugs. might wanna make sure none came home with ya. that would sketch me out a bunch

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
sorry to hear that and it was worth a shot. Ive been meaning to cruise these shops in SD just to compare. :puffer:

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Im gonna go to about 3 clubs next week and scope them out. well see and i have to check them out lol

hydr1

I'm Banned
serious...burn your clothes after some shit like that

Medicated

HC Member
There is a collective that is like 1 1/2 blocks away from my fav surf spot. So I heard they had 707 bubba and banana OG clones. So I stopped in. The usual check in, 5+ minutes and I was in. Then there were two big homie dudes that the guy said these are our grow masters while they were standin all tough. haha they said here they are. what is this crap? i was thinking. They ALL had pow mildew, yellow tips and the bannana i checked had tiny brown bugs on underside of leaves. Basically i made some excuse to bolt out of there as fast as possible then went to my main spot and picked up two OG's now safely under t5 they are chillin. would you have done same thing?

You did the right thing, that's some bullshit. Nobody's going to buy they're infested clones.:big_boss:

Top Bottom